THE HEAT IS ON! Stop heating unused space and put the warmth precisely where you need it! The Snow Joe GLO 1500 Watt Infrared Quartz Heater is the portable home heating solution you've been waiting for. Dial down the house temperature and turn up the Snow Joe GLO's adjustable digital thermostat with two speed fan to provide warm, even heat from 4 Quartz heating elements. Snow Joe GLO's Temperature Sync technology even synchronizes the heater to match your home thermostat, and a handy remote control ensures you're never out of reach of cozy comfort at the touch of a button.
Snow Joe GLO's handsome dark oak finish adds just the right touch to any decor: from the dorm room to the den, to the family room or bedroom - wherever warmth is wanted. Easy-glide casters provide maximum maneuverability, and an automatic safety cut-off prevents accidental overheating. ETL approved, the Snow Joe GLO comes with a full two-year warranty
- 1500 W Infrared heater
- 4 Quartz heating elements
- Temperature Sync Technology synchronizes heater to match your thermostat
- Adjustable digital thermostat with 2 speeds + timer function
- Quality craftsmanship, handsome oak finish - perfect for any decor
- Automatic safety cut-off prevents overheating
- Easy-glide casters for maneuverability
- Includes remote control; takes 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- Easily heats any space up to 150 square feet
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.