The largest capacity counter-depth refrigerator in its class 1 features PrintShield finish to resist fingerprints outside and flexible storage options inside. A slide-away shelf retracts to fit tall items, and full-extension self-close crispers and custom temperature pantry let you store more and find it easily. Plus, the Preserva®Food Care System with Linear Compressor helps keep it all at the peak of freshness.
- Under-Shelf Prep Zone - Utilizes empty space beneath the shelf to create a prep zone ideal for dough, desserts or marinating meats. 6" x 10" x 2" slide-out pan is oven- and dishwasher-safe, and easily transitions from fridge to oven so you can stay in the creative flow.
- Slide-Away Shelf - Features a versatile design that allows three-quarters of the shelf to retract to accommodate taller items, such as wine bottles, up to 16.75 inches. This flexibility offers the most tall-item storage space in its class 2 and helps optimize organization.
- Full-Extension Self-Close FreshSeal Crispers - Maintain optimal humidity levels to help keep produce at peak freshness. Brightly lit drawers open fully so you can see and easily access all your items.
- Full-Extension Self-Close Custom Temperature-Controlled Pantry Drawer - Features four presets so you can customize temperature for meat/fish, cold drinks, deli/cheese and wine. Enjoy the effortless feel of self-close glides plus full-drawer extension.
- Full-Extension Self-Close Pull Out Tray in Premium Wood Finish - Is ideal for large platters. The tray comes in a moisture- and stain-resistant premium wood finish and removes for easy cleaning. Full-extension allows easy access and self-close glides provide effortless movement, even when fully loaded.
- 3-Tier Self-Close Freezer Drawer with Extend-Freeze Setting - Is a self-close freezer drawer that organizes items on three levels with features like a divided lower drawer, pizza pocket, small-item drawer and flat-item shelf. An Extend-Freeze setting helps keep food at its best by reducing freezer burn.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.