Skip preheating with Frozen Bake technology. This freestanding gas range with self-cleaning oven lets you cut out routine steps so you can get dinner items like pizza to the table quickly. Get quick access to spills, too, with EZ-2-Lift hinged cast-iron grates that let you wipe up under them without removing them.
- Frozen Bake technology Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings.
- Fan Convection Cooking Cook meals consistently with a fan in the back of the oven that distributes hot air more efficiently. This helps eliminate cold spots so you can bake on any rack.
- SpeedHeat Burner Get dinner to the table fast with this burner that generates the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly.
- EZ-2-Lift Hinged Cast-Iron Grates Get quick access to spills on the cooktop with our industry-first EZ-2-Lift hinged cast-iron grates. The hinged design lets you wipe up under them without removing them. For a more thorough clean, the grates are also dishwasher-safe.
- Fingerprint Resistant Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes that are easy-to-clean and resist fingerprints and smudges.
- Center Oval Burner Easily fit large griddles and other longer cookware on this fifth burner so they heat evenly on the cooktop.
- Keep Warm Setting Keep dishes ready to serve while you work on the rest of the meal. This setting delivers low heat to the oven to keep prepared dishes from getting cold.
- AquaLift® Self-Cleaning Technology
- Temperature Sensor Get evenly-baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.